Thursday, September 03, 2009

Tick Tock

I have four minutes, go!!  Hiding in lunch room eating food and surfing Facebook and my many other social networking sites.  Today has been very busy but not more so than most.  I have a 1 hour project conference call at 2 pm and I am hoping that some technical wizzards that are brighter than myself can help me solve a couple of very irritating issues I am having with network latency and an application server.  I am getting ready to pull out the OSI layer chart and my magnifying chart.   I am looking forward to the three day weekend.  I am hoping to spend some time in the great out doors and away from technology. Is that even possible for me? I can stay away from the Internet for all of 2 or 3 hours but then I start to twitching because of my desire to connect to the Net and see what all of my netcitizen friends are up to.  Ok, that is my four mintues, need to close this laptop up and get back to work.  See you later aligator!!

Posted via web from chiefpropellerhead's posterous

No comments: