Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Tuesday

It is now 12:19 am and I am still awake.  I am sitting here watching Conan Obrian and wrapping up school work.  I just checked one of the discussion boards and one of our students in one of our computer classes has been waiting for the book store to get some more text books.  I went online and searched Ebay, Textbooks.com and Amazon and could only find the older versions of this book.  How crazy is that?  I tried to help this chap find the book he needs but maybe he will have more luck.  Hopefully the book store will have some on back order.  I am glad that I went to the bookstore when I did and got all my books.  I had something weird happen tonight while doing school work.  Somehow I managed to get a week ahead in two out of four classes.  How the heck did I do that?  I also found out that I need to pay 197.00 to register Smartdraw which is an application for drawing network designs.  That price is 30 percent off of the regular price of 300.00.  Oh well, I guess I know where that much will be coming out of student loan money.  I better get to bed and get some sleep since I have another full day ahead of me in about 7 hours.  Nite Nite

Posted via web from chiefpropellerhead's posterous

No comments: