Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blah day

Today seems to be one of those BLAH days. I am not really depressed about anything in particular but I am not really excited about much either. I am sort of just costing through the day hoping that things stay quiet around here and nothing breaks. In some ways I am like the Maytag repairman, part of my job is to fix servers and associated peripherals or hardware if it breaks. I do both hardware and software monitoring , repair and reporting. My job title is server analyst but I am also a systems administrator with all that I have to keep an eye on. Luckily we have systems in place that will notify us in case of some sort of failure, I just have to respond to it in a timely fashion.

I am averaging about 1800 calories per day and I am trying to remember to climb the five flights of stairs here at work at least 2 times per day. I did it once yesterday and once today. I need to do it one more time this afternoon to keep in line with my goals. I am going bowling tonight so I am looking forward to that. Hopefully I will do good tonight and at least get my average or higher.

Hope everyone is having a good day today.



James Moffitt
http://www.lightourworld.com
james.moffitt@comcast.net

No comments: