Monday, March 21, 2005

On HOLD again....

I am sitting here on HOLD waiting for someone at Laptop Parts to help me with the price for a DVD writer for an IBM Thinkpad 2652. I have been on the phone for the last hour with both IBM and Laptop Parts and I am not getting anywhere. I want to pick up the phone and throw it out into Ashley Phosphate Rd and watch the traffic destroy the phone. Do I have PHONE RAGE or what? LOL... Then there is the MUZAK you get to listen to and the female voice that originates from phone hell that tells you that they appreciate your patience and to please continue to GROW OLD while you wait for a human to show up on the line. My question is this. When the human does show up will they give me the information I NEED or will they just send me on another worthless wild goose chase again.
Lets see, what have I done today thus far. I had someone bring in a Compaq Presario computer with video problems which I fixed by going into SAFE MODE and then System Tools and the restore function. I restored the pc to last Wednesday , rebooted and walaa the video was fixed. Imagine how easy that was... The customer picked up the machine and said that he tried that and it did not work for him. Hummmmm Maybe he was not holding his mouth just right?
Oh goodie Laptopparts sales is now on the line, maybe I will get lucky this time. hahahahahaha

No comments: