Friday, January 11, 2002

Houston, we have a problem. Specifically with Blogger.com. I am using Blogger.com because Chris Pirillo of Lockergnome gave a raving review of how wonderful Blogger.com is. WAS ?? I am not slamming Blogger or Chris Pirillo because I realize that technology sometimes just does not cooperate. It has been a bit frustrating however to NOT be able to use this service now that I am totally sold out to it. Hopefully for Blogger (and my frustration level) things will even out and the service interruptions will begin to subside. Having extensive experience in the IT Network Management and support I KNOW that technolgoy does not work "automagically". A LOT of work and planning goes behind something like Lockergnome, Blogger and of course Jesus Connect. :) I have been a very avid reader of Chris Pirillo's Tech ezines for the last several years. Chris has a way of making technology easy to understand. Chris is a very bright individual and his writing style allows you to learn something new as well as get a chuckle at the same time. Thanks Chris !

Rant mode off....

No comments: