Saturday, November 11, 2006

Place of Refuge

What a beautiful day this has been. The day was a typical Charleston SC day with the skies clear blue and the temperatures in the upper 70's and lower 80's. I spent this morning with a dear friend eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Once that was over I took my frend to work and then drove up to Bonneau Beach to meet with a new client. The new client has a restaurant that they are trying to open in the very near future. They want to offer WiFi Internet access to their customers. I will be helping them to set up a wireless network in the next 2 or 3 weeks. The restaurant is sitting right off of the water on Lake Moultrie. I will upload a couple of pictures that I took with my Motrola Razor phone this afternoon but they do not show how beautiful this place is. I wish I had taken my digital DVD camcorder with me so I could take better pictures. The water was so calm it was like looking at a mirror. When I got there the fog was still present and slowly burning off giving it a surreal look. I could have sat on the pier all day reading a book or feeling the wind blowing through my hair. What a wonderful thing, to be able to get out into nature and leave behind the hustle and bustle of our busy lives and just enjoy the beauty that surrounds us.




James Moffitt
http://www.lightourworld.com
http://moffittjc.blogharbor.com/blog
james.moffitt@comcast.net

No comments: