Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tagged


Yes, this IS totally frivolous but fun nevertheless. Since I got "tagged" by a dear friend I decided to go ahead with it.


Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing):

1.See my children grown and completely in love with the Lord
2. See my church family on fire for God and making a difference in the community I live in
3. See people near to me being healed of depression and other illnesses
4. Ride in a hot air balloon
5. Go to a Dallas Cowboys Football game in real life
6. Go on a cruise with my wife
7. win the lottery and not have to work ever again (lol)

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Deny Christ
2. Stop writing in my blog or short articles/stories
3. allow my car to stay dirty for more than 3 days
4. allow my children to be disrespectful to their mother
5. allow anyone or anything to endanger my family
6. stop Bowling
7. stop taking thousands upon thousands of pictures


Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse [romantic interest, best friend, whomever](not necessarily in this order!):
1. Her inner beauty
2. Her faith
3. Her virtue
4. Her honesty
5. Her integrity
6. Her utter selflessness in serving her family
7. Her undying love , devotion and friendship to me


Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1.dont get me to lying
2. you have got to be kidding me
3. PLEASE....
4. give me a break
5. if IFS and BUTS were candy and nuts we would have a mighty fine Christmas
6.my daddy used to tell me to poop in one hand and wish in the other and see which one gets the fullest the fastest. (LOL)
7. God bless you

Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. Bible
2. The Yearling by Majorie Kenneth Rawlings
3. All Zane Grey Novels
4. Technology magazines and books
5. All of Tom Clancys books
6. Dale Brown books
7.Clive Cussler books


Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. If I see it more than twice I get bored and go back to the computer (LOL)



Seven People I Want to Join in: (be tagged)

1.Katy Moffitt
2.Jeremy Moffitt
3.Heather Glisson
4.Patty Bennett
5.Troy McNear
6.Chuck Humphrey
7.James Carberry

No comments: