Friday, December 16, 2005

Quick Prayer Request

Quick prayer request from work....

1. Katy is going to be attending an In Service this weekend and four days after Christmas in Columbia. The in service has to do with her PACE program to get her teaching certificate. She is already teaching in Charleston County, HOWEVER these inservices require homework and lots of studying on her part. She will either get a PASS or FAIL on her work and I do not need to tell you that WE can not afford for her to fail this. No passing grade means no more teaching job. So, the prayer request is for traveling mercies for her and for peace that passes all understanding and a clear mind. I know that she is a bit anxious about all of this just as I would be.

2. I have been speaking with a recruiter for the last two days and the client they have in Columbia is very interested in me. The pay is VERY nice with full benefits. We feel as if we REALLY could use the boost in income since we are SO FAR behind on all of our bills. I would have to travel back and forth from Columbia OR stay there during the week and come home on the weekends. Anyway the prayer request would be that I would have favor in the eyes of this client and can get a face to face interview so I can sell myself. They have already shown preliminary interest in me thus far.
Merry Christmas to one and all!

No comments: