Friday, November 26, 2004

How about DEM Boys??


I will be the first to tell you how badly the Dallas Cowboys suck when they are playing like they typcially do. I had to do a happy dance yesterday in my living room when Dallas finally woke up in the fourth quarter of the game to beat the Chicago Bears. Hey, I kinda liked the uniforms that they were wearing. Apparently those uniforms were a throw back of the unifroms they used to wear back in the 60's. Hummmmmm I watched them back in the 60's but I guess that is just a weeeeee bit too far for my mind to remember. LOL... Not that I am getting OLD or anything like that.

I am proud to report that I got pleasantly full yesterday but I did not over indulge myself.
Thanks to the good folks at the Meritage restaurant at 235 East Bay Street in downtown Charleston the Happy Days and Special Times group were served a feast fit for a king. My hat is off to the owner and staff of this fine establishment as they sacrifice every Thanksgiving to provide us with such a scrumptious meal. :) Our special treat was when Debby and Charlie finally arrived after their long trip from Boston yesterday morning. They said they had to leave the airport at 5 am and arrived in Charleston around 12:45 pm. Gosh, that is a long trip to say the least. We were all so happy to see both of them. I spoke to Charlie and he seems to be doing pretty good considering all that he has gone through with the 9 weeks of proton treatments he received for cancer. Flash told us that Charlie put his butt on the line every day for nine weeks. LOL... Flash is such a mess. We love you Flash and Charlie!!!!

Tomorrow we will spend the day at the Clarion Hotel as Happy Days and Special Times puts on their annual Christmas party for all of the Happy Days children. I am looking forward to seeing our friends (especially Gayle and Anthony) tomorrow. I am a quart LOW on playing spades. LOL...

Well, I guess that is it for now. Have a safe, blessed and warm holiday weekend.

God bless

No comments: