Saturday, October 25, 2003

Solar Storm Warning

Solar Storm Warning

Have you ever had anything unusual happen to you ? Have you ever done anything out of character and found the need to say "the devil made me do it?" If that happened to you yesterday you have a valid excuse. You can now say, " I am sorry, that is really out of character for me but I probably did thus and so because of how I was affected by the solor storm that hit us". I am positive that your response to any inquiries about unusual behaviour patterns or bad decisions will be met with much empathy once you give this reason.

If you are in sales or are tethered down by any electronic leashes such as pagers or cell phones then you can always tell your boss that " the incoming solar storm probably kept the signal from reaching me". LOL....

I read through most of the article that this blogette is referring to and it was interesting reading. I was reminded of how LARGE and IMMENSE our universe really is. I was also reminded of how awesome and humbling it is to realize that we are only but a small part of the cosmos that we inhabit. I think that we get so tied up in the daily events of our lives that we fail to see anything higher than the roof of our cars or houses and we forget about those things that we are shielded from in outer space. Some of our friends and family might accuse us of being "lost in space" when we walk around in a daze or do something silly.

This concludes this Solar Storm summary for today. :)

No comments: