Sunday, October 19, 2003

Check out the Ryze Network

The Ryze Network

I got sucked into the Ryze Network today. I started out this weekend by searching for sales leads and business networking groups on Google. If you dont know what Google is then you need to know that it is one of the best search engines on the Internet. No, it is not the ONLY search engine but I choose to use it because of how simple it is to use and I seem to get the most hits off of it.

The link above will take YOU to MY Ryze home page. I am using this home page to advertise my Information Technology and Business Risk Assesment and Asset Protection services that I offer. They offer a GOLD subscription which is 9.95 per month but I think that I will check this out a bit longer before I make the plunge. I am very interested in all of the different NETWORKS that have been started already and I subscribed to quite a few of them today.

My primary purpose for joining Ryze is to network with other sales and I.T. Professionals here in the lowcountry of SC. My secondary purpose for joining is the network with other christians and folks who have the same interests as me. So, with that in mind, you probably received an e-mail from me today asking you to join. The cost to you is FREE and all it will take is a few moments of your time to fill out the form. I think it took me all of 5 minutes to join this morning before I headed off to church.

Justin and Kristina went to Awana's tonight and apparently they had a contest to see who had the goofiest hat. Gizmo got creative in the last minute and I will be sure to upload the pictures so you can see them soon.

God bless

No comments: