Friday, October 06, 2006

UPS is Lost

That is right folks, UPS is LOST. From 4:30 pm until 7:23 pm UPS wandered around in Goose Creek wondering where in the world Mapleridge Drive is located. I can not tell you how insanely funny that has to be. How many times do we see commercials where UPS brags about how they are able to deliver packages all around the globe no matter where we may be. I saw where the package arrived in Summerville and was out for delivery around 7:30 am this morning. I kept checking the tracking page while at work and saw that they had not delivered around 3:30 pm. I called Justin and told him to to make sure he or Kristina stay close to the house in case they showed up. At 8:15 pm it occurred to me that they were not going to show up. I checked the UPS website and put the tracking number in. Guess what folks, UPS needs directions to my house. I called UPS and spoke to someone who answered the phone. I asked them how it was possible that UPS could be lost. When I laughed he laughed and said, oh I get your point Mr Moffitt. To add insult to injury after I gave them turn by turn instructions on how to get to my front door the guy said this. I just sent the message and it was accepted. Someone will be calling you on Monday to verify how to get your package to you. I thought he was sending a message to the driver or something. You know they have those bar code scanners that they use to track when they pick up and deliver packages. Perhaps this guy sent an e-mail to someone ? Maybe he sent a smoke signal up into the sky in hopes that the driver would see it and respond. I guess I will get my package sometime next week. I did recommend to the person on the telephone that UPS might consider GPS devices for their drivers so they wont get LOST. hahahahahahahahah

No comments: