Tuesday, October 05, 2004

In memory of Carol Holland


My friend Carol Holland from work passed away this morning at around 6:15 am. This truly makes me sad. Carol will be missed by her family and her co workers at US Security. I only knew Carol for a short time but during that time I grew fond of her and we were able to chat atleast twice a week at work. During that time I got to know her not only as a professional in her field but also as an individual. Carol was a very sweet person who was laid back and very easy to get along with and confide in. Carol had some type of cancer and fought with the symptoms of this cancer up until a couple of months ago where she had to give in and go get treatments. From what I could tell the treatments caused the cancer to react in a negative way and sped up the downhill slide that Carol took physically. Several co workers have assured me that Carol will be with Jesus and that she did have a knowledge of the gospel of Christ and was a believer so I am relieved to know that Carol will be there to greet all of us on the other side. You will always be on our hearts and minds Carol. Please join me as I pray for the family and friends as they walk through this transition and the upcoming grief process in the days and years to come.

No comments: