Monday, July 19, 2004

Danger Will Robinson Danger



Oops , wrong movie... That was lost in space. The "Will" I am thinking about is Will Smith who plays in iRobot which is showing in theatres EVERYWHERE..... No, I wont spoil it for you by telling you all about the robot called NS5. I will say that Will Smith does a bang up job acting in this movie and you will find some surprises you will not expect. The plot is fast moving, lots of mystery and intrigue and the special affects were pretty cool too. In the year 2035 is when this movie is staged. I wonder if technology will be that far advanced in 2035 and if so will I be alive to see it AND appreciate it. If I live that long I will be 74 years old. Justin, if you happen to be reading this do me a favor and get one of the cool cars that Will Smith was driving and give me a ride in it, will ya? LOL...

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this movie a 9.5

:)

No comments: