Thursday, June 17, 2004

Happy Dance


I finally connected with my son Jeremy online last night via Hello. We exchanged pictures and chatted for a period of time until someone needed to use the computer for work related issues. I was so excited to be able to talk to Jeremy online. We shared pictures and spoke about different things. I also found out that Jeremy has a blog and so now I can keep up with what is going on as he writes in his blog.

You may be wondering what Hello is. Hello is a chat client that allows you to share pictures with friends and chat at the same time. You can find this client at Share pictures with friends and family and chat at the same time






3 comments:

Katy Moffitt said...

What is his blog address? I want to go read too! grin

James Moffitt said...

germ_e.blogspot.com

Robbyn said...

Ok...I admit it. I really did need the computer for work. I was only on it for a few minutes though. I'm sorry. But...ya'll can chat all you want usually....

I sorry Jimmy... :)