Monday, May 31, 2004

Create and SHARE your photos online FREE


I have been using Webshots for years. I remember when I actually PAID for a subscription so I could get all of their photos on a CD rom. Then webshots went to having people PAY AGAIN for downloading more than one photo at a time for their desktop. That sort of irritated me and all efforts to communicate that I felt I was a charter member that had ALREADY paid fell on deaf ears. I suppose that they figured I would either pay again or shut up. I chose the later and because their photos are VERY good I decided that I could live with downloading one picture a day.

Today I was surfing their site and remembered that I have the ability to share a photo album with friends and family via the FREE account that you can subscribe to. I think that you are limited to the number of photos you can upload and then if you want to share more you have to (you guessed it) PAY for a subscription. LOL.... No, nothing is free anymore folks.

The link to the Webshots community website is Go here to sign up for free account and create your album
Once you do that and you upload some of your favorite photos (hint hint) then invite me to visit your photo album and use moffittj@bellsouth.net. Once that is done I can add you as a favorite member and when you upload new photos I can view them.

The alternative to this is HELLO which I posted in any earlier article in my blog (here) and you can BLOG your photos directly to your BLOG. Of course that means that you would have to CREATE a blog account (Free) on www.blogger.com and then you can use HELLO to publish pictures directly to your blog and share them that way.

So, anyway, I am hoping that you, my friends and family will use one of these methods to share some photos online with me. :)

Thanks

No comments: