Monday, May 31, 2004

Back to walking again


Ok, it has been 4 days since I went on my proverbial jaunt through the neighborhood. Despite my feeling like I have jello sloshing around in my noggin I invited my children to go with me for a walk this morning. Kristina has blisters from tight fitting skates so she bowed out but Justin went with me. I could tell that I had not walked for four days so this walk was a little bit harder than usual. I wish I had half the energy that Justin has. I kept having to tell him to slow down. LOL... There is nothing like connecting with your children duing moments like this. Justin told me he was looking forward to camp Happy Days. One week of fun filled excitement for the kids. What a blessing that is going to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on your walking. I just could not drag myself out of bed this morning in time to walk. I feel exhausted.....hope I am not coming down with something.

Patty
5-31-04