Monday, February 02, 2004

Galatians 6:10


Gal 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Gal 6:10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.




Katy called me the other day when I was at work. Honey, who do we know that lives in Columbus Ohio? I told her that my sister Tanya lives somewhere in Canton Ohio but other than that I did not know IF I actually know of someone. Katy tells me that this person sent us CASH in an envelope with Galatians 6:10 printed on it with no name, no return address , no nothing...

As you know, I was out of work for most of 2003. We managed to scrape by on what unemployment paid me which was 7.50 per hour. Yes, our needs were met and for that we are deeply grateful. There were days when we wondered WHEN the needs would be met and things got sort of ugly. Nevertheless we never were homeless, always had something to eat and the "needs" were met....

The amount of money that was in the envelope was enough money to move our checking account out of the RED and back into the BLACK.... Praise God for that...

Thank you Jesus!!!



No comments: