Tuesday, September 30, 2003


You probably noticed that I did NOT say anything about my bowling scores last night. Oh my gosh. I think that Justin , my 8 year old son would have done much better. It is a good thing I bowl for fun and not for the money because I would be a starving bowler about right now.

I was released out of my cage for the day to ride along with my mentor/trainer. I can not tell if this person is corrupting me or actually trying to train me. LOL... No , actually this person is good at what they do and they are doing their best to teach me something. Hopefully my business cards will come to me either tomorrow or Wed and they will set me free to try and go sell some security products and services in the greater Charleston area.   

The weather here in Duck Ditch is absolutely wonderful. It got up to 73 degrees today with clear skies. What a huge blessing that has been. The dog days of summer are over and FALL is in the air.



No comments: