Sunday, September 28, 2003

Fly Baby Reunions in Mt Pleasant South Carolina

The highlight of this week for Katy and I was on Saturday evening when we were able to make a Fly Baby and Blogger enthusiast connection. Patty met up with us over in Mt. Pleasant SC which is about 35 min from Duck Ditch USA.



Patty and Katy together



James , Patty & Katy

The Fly Baby group (Katy and Patty) and I had a good time eating at Outback Steak House and talking about our interests. This was the first time for Patty to have met someone that she knew online. This will be our fifth or sixth time over the last 10 years. Patty told me via IM yesterday and today that after meeting us that she has been encouraged to do some of those Fly Lady "tasks" that really needed to get done. Its nice to know that I have had some kind of positive influence but I dont think I can take credit for it.



Patty showed us her bright yellow VW Bug and when you look inside you find the following fuzzy creatures. They are SO CUTE!!




The LARGE yellow Sun Flower was special to Katy and I because our Jessica was fond of them.





This is a recent picture of Kristina (on left) and Tanda on the right. These two are very cloes and go to the same school together.


Well, I would like to say more BUT it seems as if all the online IM critters are surfacing and since I have not been online much they are hopping all over for my attention. So, with that in mind I will leave you with this pictorial update and wish you a blessed, safe and productive week.

God bless

No comments: