Monday, February 11, 2002

Whazzzzzzupppppp


In 45 minutes I can say "Ding Dong the Witch is dead". That will mean that it is time to pack up and head to the house. I will have burned another 8 hours here in my little techno cave here at work. Isn't that special??

I spent time with the family at the flea market in Ladson this weekend. We sold two Dale Earnhardt cars and NOT another thing. We make just enough money to pay for our booth rental and not much else. We were set up inside and I think that I now see the error of our ways. We need to set up OUTSIDE where the throngs of people are scurrying about. If we are outside we will be able to help seperate people from their money.

Sunday was spent listening to little ole me sing and preach for several hours. Those poor people. I am sure that they will be happy when Pastor Tom gets back in town. I was able to lead the service due to Pastor Tom having a death in the family. This will be tough on Pastor Tom because they were close.

The message on Sunday was "Christianity is not a spectator sport, running the race for God". To God be the glory !!






James Moffitt
Jesus Connect Ministries
http://www.jesus-connect.net
jcmoffitt@jesus-connect.net

No comments: