Thursday, January 31, 2002

Introducing my wife

Hi honey, I am home...... Errrrr , ok, maybe it IS still ONLY 6:46 am and I am in my cage here at the office. Nevertheless I do feel at home in cyberspace so I guess that statement was not too far fetched. I invited Katy to our blog as a team member because WE are ONE. Katy and I are like peas and carrots. One of our favorite movies in the whole wide world was where Tom Hanks stated that " Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. " We can relate to that statement aye ? Katy is not as blabbery as I can be BUT when she does have something to say you ought to read every word and hang on every sylabble. :)

I am GLAD that Blogger FINALLY got the Team Invite function fixed again. How long have I been inviting you here?? Katy has a degree from the University of Texas at Austin in Psychology and Child development. Katy has extensive experience in teaching children of all ages and putting up with me. :) Katy loves her new found hobby called scrapping, genealogy and being an all around house mom. Whatcha going to write about hon??

ok, nuff said....

No comments: