Sunday, December 11, 2011

Joy

P52

I forgot that I have a Posterous Space and that i have people subscribed to it. I have the app on my iThingy so this makes it easier to post. Sitting in the parking lot of BiLo waiting for wife to finish getting groceries. Listened to a sermon on Joy at Coastal Community church this morning.

Joy is in the spirit of reconciliation
Joy is in the spirit of forgiveness
Joy is in the spirit of generosity

There is one more but I have already forgotten it. As we draw near to Christmas Eve and Christmas day my prayer is that we can tap into the unspeakable joy that only God can put deep within our hearts.

Lets take the time to slow down and focus on the reason for the season,and to show the joy of Jesus to everyone around us. At all times preach the gospel of Christ and when necessary, use words. People do not care how much we know until they know how much we care.

Above all, lets remember that we have hurting people all around us that are struggling with what life has dealt to them.

Merry Christmas to you and your family from our family to yours.

Posted via email from chiefpropellerhead's posterous

No comments: