Friday, January 26, 2007

Fortune City Sucks

If you are looking for a website and e-mail hosting provider be sure to NOT use Fortune City. My credit card that was on file with them has expired and they could not get their monthly subscription fee. They sent me an e-mail today and then promptly disabled my website and my e-mail. They did this on Friday and I wont be able to pay the subscription fee until Monday at 9 am. Fortune City sells web services yet they are only available to their customers between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday. You can send them an e-mail but dont hold your breath waiting on a response. I will be sure to pay for one more months hosting so I can make a backup of my website and then I will be moving my site and e-mail to another provider.



James Moffitt
http://www.lightourworld.com
http://moffittjc.blogharbor.com/blog
james.moffitt@comcast.net

1 comment:

James Moffitt said...

Please see my blog entry on 1/29/07. My loss of services was due to my allowing the Registered Domain name to expire. My bad....