Friday, November 03, 2006

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I have one hour and 51 minutes before I can bag another week at work. YES!! I have no clue where this week went but I am happy it is almost the weekend. Whew!! I wonder how many folks out there feel like I do? I am sure I am not alone. I have not killed myself at work today, no surprises there since I am writing in my blog. LOL... I did do some work this morning and since around lunch time I have been waiting for some requests to show up in the queue and since it has not happened I have been able to piddle online with this and that. I downloaded some photos from MyPhotoAlbum account that I have and will share some of them here on this blog. I plan on taking the kids to the fair on Ladson road tomorrow. I made the mistake of asking them if they wanted to go and guess what the answer was? Yup, a resounding YES!!! It will be fun to watch them have fun and I will take the video camera along with me to give me something fun to do. Personally, I could care less about the rides etc. Give me a comfortable place to sit and a cup of java and a wireless access point and I am good to go. I would rather watch others getting sick on the rides and turning blue in the face than to be the one doing it. Then again, that is me. I never really got to enjoy doing that as a kid so I guess now at the mature age of almost 45 who cares?? The important thing is that my children need to be able to enjoy this and I plan on taking them so they can. GOOD DAD!!! I should win a few brownie points with the kids for doing that.

James Moffitt
http://www.lightourworld.com
http://moffittjc.blogharbor.com/blog
james.moffitt@comcast.net

No comments: