Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Computer Geek quotes

I just realized I had not changed my Computer Geek calendar in almost a month. I guess I have more important things to do than keeping up with my calendar on my desk. My employers probably would like to know that aye?? Anyway here are some cute quotes that I saved.

IF AOL ran an HMO..... You'd pay only @23.90 a month to see any doctor in the network, but all the doctors would be based in India and would have no idea of how to cure you anyway.

True Tales from Tech Support

Tech support: Press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter P to bring up the program manager.
Customer : I dont have a P
Tech Support: On your keyboard
Customer : what do you mean?
Tech Support: P on your keyboard
Customer: I m not going to do that!!


Computer Geek Quote

Woman No. 1 - my husband is a marriage counselor, and before we make love, he brings me flowers and candy
Woman No. 2 - my husband is a mechanic, he makes love a little rough the way I like it
Woman No. 3- my husband works for Microsoft and all he does is sit on the edge of the bed and tell me how good its going to be when I get it.

No comments: