Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The search is finally over!!

I am so excited that Katy's dream is finally realized. I am SO PROUD of you GIZMO!!! This is the e-mail announcement that Katy sent out to her e-mail distribution list and I wanted to share it with YOU...
The search is over WOO HOO! I got the job with the Special Day School Program that is part of Charleston County School District. (which means we don't have to move!) It is a treatment program/school that works with children that have emotional problems. I am now officially an ED teacher and in the alternative certification program to get my teaching certificate. I am so excited! This is something I have been wanting to have for a long time...my own classroom. I will be in the elementary section of the school. School starts Aug. 22 and I go for new teacher orientation the week of August 15th. Thank you all for your prayers and support!
Katy Moffitt

No comments: