Friday, December 24, 2004

So much for pictures....

I just took some digital pictures to share with YOU but of course my HELLO application and bloogerspot has decided to take the day off and not cooperate. I have grown quite lazy with regards to sharing pictures on my blog because this app makes it quiet easy. I will be waiting for Hello to fix itself before I post the pictures. I doubt that I have the ability to post pictures here on Bloglines....

Well, here we sit, just hanging out, watching the lights on the tree blink and listening to Christmas music. I took the kids and the dogs out for a 2 mile walk in the freezing weather. Gosh, that was SO MUCH FUN... LOL NOT... I am catching up on some much needed technoid reading in some of my magazine subscriptions that I rarely have time to read. I will be sharing any choice things that I find later so stay tuned.

I am thinking about taking the kids bowling this afternoon to keep cabin fever from setting in. I have not been off of work from either of my two jobs for the last 16 days so this will be nice...

No comments: