Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Sedfield Middle School

Home

Last night we were treated to a wonderful meal cooked up by the PTO parents of Sedgefield Middle School and then we watched and listened to the Christmas musical that was put on by the 6th and 8th graders. Our Kristina was in the front row and actually got to do a solo. We are very proud of her and also of the other children who worked so hard at making this a special evening to remember.

Do you remember what I said a week or two ago about "dont forget the film". Well, its a good thing I took the digital camera with us because what tapes that I did have to tape the musical decided to give up the ghost. Atleast I hope it is a problem with the tapes and not the camera. I managed to tape about 30 min of the musical but when I got to the end of the first tape it said to EJECT the tape and when I put another tape in it would not tape. The tapes are about 3 years old so I guess it is time for some new ones. LOL...

No comments: