Sunday, October 24, 2004

How about them Cowgirls?? Whew, maybe I should call them the Cowboys because most women folks I know would be insulted with my comparing them to the wimps that were present in the Dallas uniform today at Green Bay. I can not tell you how badly they sucked. Sigh... They lost 41 to what?? I quit watching in the fourth quarter because I just could not bear to watch any more of the slaughter. Bill Parcells is probably one heck of a coach but when you dont have any talent to work with what do you expect? I could not tell what was worse with Dallas today, their offense or defense. I think that it was a pretty even shot on both sides of the ball.

1 comment:

Robbyn said...

GO Packers. Since I am about 2 miles from the Wisconsin border here, everyone is a Packer fan. Me too until they play the Texans in November.