Thursday, September 09, 2004

Here comes Ivan the terrible


Can we say it did but then it did not? Can we pretend Ivan is just not out there and that the storm will not kill anymore people than it already has. Sigh... I guess that works only if you are a scientologist. Did I spell that right?? Did you know that Tom Cruise is a scientologist?? I did not know until just recently... I know, more worthless trivia to forget...

My son Jeremy wrote friends and family an e-mail telling us his new phone number , e-mail and blog. I am so proud of Jeremy! Go Jeremy GO!! You have a LOT of people praying and pulling for you so you go get em son!!

I had my second interview today in two days. I think that sets some sort of job search record for yours truly. I wonder if the newly recreated resume that my friend Kimberly did for me has anything to do with it? I am sure that it had some bearing on the initial interest anyway. I interviewed for about 60 minutes and I think that the conversation went pretty nicely. This particular company is a family owned computer consulting firm and they are looking to fill one position to help out the owner with his client needs. We shall see if they pick me or not pretty soon.

Jay Leno has the worlds oldest chicken on his show tonight. What is up with THAT? How do you tell the age of a chicken anyway? Who CARES how old the silly chicken is.... Please no show of hands here ok ? LOL...

I slept until 11:30 am yesterday morning so I got a late start on my day. That means that since I am used to staying awake from 6:30 am until 1 am the next day that I am wide eyed and bushy tailed at 12:22 am.... Go figure. I have to be at work at 7:30 am which is ONLY 6 hours away. Sigh.... Anyone have some extra tooth picks? I am going to need them. LOL

Hey, I know what I could wake up all the puppies and take digital pictures of them for the blog.... What an AWESOME idea... NOT. I do NOT want to hear them yammering for the rest of the night because I was desperate for something else to do at 12:30 am. LOL... I will take the pictures later. Hey Jeremy, speaking of taking pictures dude, how about a webcam for my favorite son? That would be cool, if you had a webcam in your dorm room.
Be sure to throw all the junk in the closet before your mom views the webcam though. LOL

The OLDEST chicken in the world is 14 years old and has a birth certificate. The average age of a chicken is supposed to be 7 to 8 years. The owners were looking for a chicken for their magic show in Alabama. I am going to spare you with the rest of this mindless drivel... LOL

I have to say this , the chicken, Matilda, is put in a parrot cage and has toys. Sound familiar Patty? This is a Bantee chicken?? Oh my goodness.







No comments: