Monday, March 29, 2004

Ok, this is a test of the POST to MANY BLOGS utility in w.bloggar


I am experimenting with posting my blog to jcmoffitt.blogspot.com AND jcmoffitt.lifewithchrist.org

It appears that my blog on the Life with Christ blog mysteriously disappeared in the last 10 minutes so I am not sure what is up with that. Hummmmm... Hey, its my day off and I guess I figured this would be fun to play with.

I am also toying around with a new w.bloggar plugin for Windows Media Player that is supposed to allow YOU my reading audience to see WHAT Music CD that I am currently listening to on my computer here at home. Gosh, how is that going to work? This must work through the Microsoft (Mickeysoft) .net architecture somehow. Once I figure out HOW it works I will babble about it more in detail. For now I am just hopping into this baby and giving it a spin to see what will happen. hahahahaha NO, I do not read manuals. What fun is that??

Gosh, I think I finally figured out HOW to post and publish to multiple Web Logs using w.bloggar while I was writing this message. BTW, Jeremy from Life With Christ wrote me back after my pinging him about something. Jeremy's respons we very quick and polite and I am very thankful for that. Thanks Jeremy for your quick support.

Hummmmm what next. Oh yeah, I need to post this to multiple blogs and see if this baby will blow up or not...
hahahahahah



No comments: