Tuesday, March 02, 2004

HOW DIRTY IS IT?



I started to title this blog "Wet T Shirt Contest" but I did not want the server that this is sitting on to be overwhelmed to the point that my blog would no longer be available. Not only that but I was the only entry to the contest and quite naturally I did win. LOL....

Yes, I got wet but not for the sake of having a wet t shirt contest. I had a date witht he power washer thanks to yesterday being much warmer than the last time I did it. I almost froze off part of my rear end that day. It is amazing what one will do to fight off depression I guess....

Well, the OTHER side of the double wide is now clean. One side of my neighbors trailer is white again and not algae green. Wahooooo! I spent atleast 2 hours washing the deck between my place and "the other trailer". Did I tell you how horribly filthy it is? Every time it rains I kept slipping on something slick. That something is years and years of grime and dirt. I can actually see the original wood color now. I still need to figure out what chemical I will need to use to break the dirt up to make it EASIER to get it clean. You would think that the power washer would just knock it right off but alas it does not. I tried something my friend next door gave me and it just sat on top of the grime and did nothing other than make it wetter. I finally broke out the Clorox Bleach and that seemed to help a little bit.

Last night I out did myself on the bowling alley. Our team name is Four Play.... Alrighty then... How did we come up with that team name?? I will plead the fifth on that one folks... I bowled a 165 average last night. Wahooooo
My 180 game is the highest game yet for me at this bowling alley. Last week I bowled a whopping 121 average which is 7 pins BELOW my 128 average. Our team is in 10th place BEFORE last night but since we took three out of four games we should move up a notch or two.

No comments: