Monday, March 22, 2004

Google Search Results for James Moffitt


I was on Google this morning doing a search on some things. I did one on myself (James Moffitt) and I was the fourth entry from the top under authors with the name James Moffitt. You can see the link here...

This Christian Life

Now, what is funny about all of this is that I really do not view myself as an AUTHOR... I write for the fun of it, plain and simple. I do not write for what little money that I can make. I write because I like to write. I like to write when I am inspired to write. I like to write when I am passionate about something and want to share it with the world. My friend and editor told me once that writing is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration. My friend is certainly correct. Writing can be a LOT of work. I love the inspiration and passion of writing but sometimes you can get bogged down in the mechanics of putting thoughts to paper. Making everything grammatically correct and doing the spell check etc.

This Christian Life is a wonderful web site filled with tons of talented authors who have take the time to share their talents with the world thanks to online publishing. Just think, 20 years ago, most of us writers would have NEVER had the exposure to the reader audience that we have today. Be sure to give this web site a visit and book mark it for return visits in the future.

God bless


No comments: