Saturday, January 17, 2004


It appears that I have been successful in ripping out the Blogspeak code and inserting the new Haloscan code and republished my Blog Site. I have not had the time to look at the functionality of Haloscan so hopefully it is as user friendly as what Blogspeak provided for us. I also hope that Haloscan does not charge for this service. If they do the functionality will be coming back out.

What a beautiful day in the neighborhood. I almost wish I was on the 5k run with the rest of the ATHLETES this morning. Just the thought of running down the street makes my heart skip a beat. actually, if I did try to run down the street my heart would probably just explode and they would have to call 911 for the beached whale lying in the middle of Meeting street. I guess I will just stick to walking the parking garage for exercise and maybe next year I can think about something more strenuous. LOL....

No comments: