Thursday, August 07, 2003


Today Hal Eads passed from this life into eternity to be with his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Hal trusted Christ as his personal saviour and while we will miss Hal we know and trust that we will see him again one day. Hal was one of Katy's older brothers. I believe that he was 48 years old. I only met Hal one or two times in the 13 years that Katy and I have been married but he seemed to be a very quiet and layed back type of person. Hal was very nice towards me and very likeable. On serveral occasions Hal helped our family out when we needed it. I know that Katy misses her brother and we are hoping we can make the trip to Corpus Christi for the memorial service. Hal was born December 19, 1954 and passed on at age 48 August 7, 2003. We love you Hal and miss you!

No comments: