Saturday, May 15, 2004

Spreading the LOVE.....

Have I told you how much I LOVE retail customers? If I have not please allow me to share some of the LOVE... LOL

Do not get me wrong, customers are NOT an interruption to my day, they are the REASON I am here. Customers are usually ALWAYS right no matter how WRONG they might be. As you can imagine, that thought process can always mire you down in a lot of silliness pretty quickly...

This morning I was reminded of why I prefer to work in the service department vs the sales room. Guess who reminded me of this fact? You got it, a customer.... I walked into the sales room because one of my employees told me that he needed help because he was too busy. So , I walk in and offer to sell a customer with their comptuer selection. I was told that they did not want me to help them but that they would rather wait on my employee to help them instead. I graciously asked them if I could assist them since my employee was assisting another customer and they told me pointedly that they did not need my assistance and that they would be happy to wait.

Gosh, I felt loved and appreciated after that comment. LOL... NOT




James Moffitt
http://www.jesus-connect.net/jcmoffitt
moffittj@bellsouth.net

2 comments:

Katy Moffitt said...

Poor baby! You are loved over here!
Sometimes customers can be very insensitive to what they say! grrrrr...

James Moffitt said...

LOL. Thanks honey, I KNOW and APPRECIATE the LOVE I receive from my family on a daily basis. Thank you for reminding me of home and the awesome people such as yourself!! Hugs