Thursday, May 13, 2004

Blogger received a face lift!!!

My goodness, I posted something to my blog from work this afternoon and was forced to use the web interface at blogger.com and was pleasantly surprised by the NEW LOOK. Wow, I am VERY impressed with what Blogger has done with the new web site and user interface for us Blogger junkies. :)

I selected a NEW template and I turned on comments for new comments. That means I "expect" for you to say something back to me. LOL... Keep it clean and try to be nice because I will have the ability to (cough) delete any nasties someone might try to leave. Please forgive me, my lawyers made me put that little disclaimer in should one of your comments wind up in the recycle bin. :)

Anyway, nice stuff. The only thing I do not understand is why my picture is not showing up next to our "Contributors" section on the right hand side. I will have to mess with that functionality some more until I have success. I also noticed that the pics from Kristina and Jeremy REALLY messed up the template formatting and shoved all my archive and contributor information all the way to the bottom. For now I just put links to the pictures on our server. That way folks can just open up a new browser window and look at the pictures there.

Wahooooo Thanks Blogger!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now, let's see what this will look like. So far I like the changes!
Patty

Anonymous said...

Weird, it will not accept HTML. I am surprised.
Patty

James Moffitt said...

Well I BEGGED someone to TALK TO ME and lookie what happened. Patty has started the ball rolling by saying something here. Thanks Patty! As I told you in IM we can have an ongoing conversation about my individual Blog posts. When I get to the point where I want to end the thread (conversation) then I have the ability to go in and end posting priveleges per post. Kewl stuff indeed!