Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Rejected SO SAD.....



My day started out at 9 am as I drove downtown to park in the Charleston County Parking Garage. I showed up at the Federal Court House at 9:50 am for Jury Selection. The courtroom was packed and they picked jurors for 5 cases, three civil and two criminal. The first three cases involved theft of service from a major cable company and because of my computer/electronics experience I was not to be picked. The two criminal cases involved weapons charges through ATF and other assorted federal agencies. The prosecution picked me as a juror twice but for some strange reason the defense excused me as a juror. Hummmm.... Actually, I can not afford to miss one single day of work at my regular jobs so that was good I was not picked. Hopefully I wont be bothered now for a year or two to do this all over again.

I started my work day at 1 pm and worked until 11:15 pm when the zombie squad finally showed up to babysit an empty building and parking garage. Hey, better them than me...

Well, that is about it for now, time to stuff my face and hit the sack folks. Nite Nite...

No comments: