Friday, August 28, 2009

Hello Friday where have you been?

 

This is my first post to Posterous.  My friend at work (Queen PITA) tweeted about this and I made the mistake of paying attention.  I am losing count on how many blogs I actually have.  The cool thing about Posterous is that I can post from any of the registered e-mail addresses and my crackberry and my drivel will be automatically updated on all of my social media sites. I think that is very cool but of course, this is not out of the ordinary since other social media sites do it to.  Perhaps I am doing this because YOU are doing it and I don't want to be left behind wondering where everyone else went.  LOL... 

Ok, here goes nothing, let me see if Posterous screws up my Incredimail formatting.   

James C. Moffitt Jr.
jcmoffitt.blogspot.com
843-323-1275

Posted via email from chiefpropellerhead's posterous

No comments: